An elegant and sophisticated accessory to complete any casual outfit. Hand crafted to perfection from the finest of materials accented by stunning design details to both the top and underside of the belt. An absolute must for the well dressed gentleman.
Composition: 100% full grain Italian vegetable tanned calfskin selected from the finest available selections and solid brass hand etched Portofino buckle
Entirely hand-made from 100% Italian-made materials by passionate Italian artisans perfecting their craft for centuries.
- Duke of Oxfordshire spread collar
- Classic fit
- Italian crafted genuine mother of pearl buttons with logo etched on each button
- Highly specialized handcrafted enamel signature button
- Hand embroidered accent to front placket and exterior back neck collar
- micro check design pattern on the underside of the belt
- Every Oxford Hounds belts is hallmarked and numbered as part of a limited edition
- Sartorially manufactured (hand made) by skilled artisans from superior quality materials
- Packaged in our exclusive elegant gift box accompanied by a draw string pouch with genuine suede pull tabs
100% Italian full grain vegetable tanned calfskin
Signature solid brass hand etched Portofino buckle finished in Oxford Hounds exclusive stealth titanium
Our extraordinary belt is manufactured in a city just northeast of Milan know for its extraordinary craftsmanship and artisan work dedicated to the leather industry. It's cobblestone streets and cathedrals date back to 49 BCE.
All Trim accessories such as labels, hand-sewn embroidery features are made in Italy from only the very finest materials.