What better way to update your favorite khaki's or jeans look than with our vintage gingham check with a dash of color?
Composition: 100% hand washed cotton
Entirely hand-made from 100% Italian-made materials by passionate Italian artisans who have been perfecting their craft for centuries.
- Knightsbridge spread button-down collar
- Classic fit
- color accented interior and back neck collar and cuffs
- hand embroidered placket
- Italian crafted genuine Horn with logo etched on each button
- Highly specialized handcrafted enamel signature button
- Sartorially manufactured (hand made) by skilled artisans from hand-cut patterns to ensure a perfect fit
- Hand-stitched contrasting button holes
- Double button cuff
- Single-button sleeve guard
- Additional genuine Horn buttons provided
Materials and manufacturing:
The elegance of combining world class hand spun cotton using only double twisted jacquard, combining one color to the front of the fabric and one to the back, creates exceptional clarity and crispness of the design.
Our extraordinary shirt is manufactured in the heart of Italy's southern region forming the heel of Italy’s “boot", known for its whitewashed hill towns, centuries-old farmland, and hundreds of kilometers of Mediterranean coastline where Italian artisans take immense pride in their craft.
Our buttons are handcrafted by artisans in Italy since 1955. Genuine sustainably harvested Horn buttons come from from keratin, the incredibly strong structural protein that makes up everything from hooves to feathers to tortoise shells. They are typically made from ox or buffalo horns, and the buttons are cut out of the upper hollow part of the horn
Our hand crafted Horn buttons have a radiance that is unlike any other type of buttons as they have a translucence as well as variations and imperfections that are the hallmark of a natural product.
All trim accessories and hand-sewn embroidery features are made in Italy from only the very finest materials.